Who we are
Quality Emergency Services, PLLC is a private, East Texas-based emergency physician group, 100% owned by practicing physicians. Its principals, Dr. Victor Ho and Dr. Jeff Thompson, are well established in the region and are currently members of the emergency physician group providing Emergency Department services to Baptist Hospitals of South Texas, Beaumont. Dr. Thompson also serves as the Associate Medical Director for Acadian Ambulance Service of Texas for Southeast Texas and Houston. Dr Ojiaku and Dr Grossman join them from Houston and bring to the group extensive leadership and management experience in the business of emergency medicine.
QES’ structure creates a sense of ownership among the doctors, and this collegial atmosphere ensures that QES doctors are also business people who empathize with the clinical, philosophical and financial needs of the patients, medical staff and hospital administration. The goal of QES is to provide emergency department patient care that is unsurpassed in the area. QES will accomplish this by a patient-centered, team approach to care delivery. The combination of our dynamic group of physicians, with strong local medical staff relationships, will enhance QES’s ability to succeed in this area.
QES is committed to providing the highest level of customer-focused and quality driven excellence in emergent care to our community and surrounding areas.
QES is committed to the needs of our customers. We focus on meeting the attribute and end state requirements of our patients, payers, and the institutions that contract with us before, during and after care is provided.
Understanding the customer demands the highest quality, QES is focused on exceeding the current quality standards and committed to letting quality drive growth and improvement.
QES assembles the best talent in Emergency Medicine, and our physician owners feel a sense of empowerment; because, their practice is more than a job—it’s a calling.
We develop clinical and administrative practices for excellence, efficiency, organizational effectiveness, and growth.
QES builds positive relationships with all of the hospital’s main constituencies and delivers the highest possible quality Emergency Medicine Services because of these strong relationships.
As we become an indispensable ally to AHMS, in the provision of high quality emergency medical services, we will accomplish the following:
- Assure a comprehensive array of medical services
- Achieve the highest degree of excellence in quality and service delivery
- Provide medical direction and procedural standardization in the ED
- Provide proper and consistent administration of the Department
- Enhance rapport, communication, teamwork, and morale among Department personnel
- Build a strong relationship with physicians and administrators in the Hospital
- Develop pathways for patients to have timely access to their Patient Health Record
- Build a strong relationship with the communities we serve
- Focus on constant improvement of throughput; always putting patients’ needs first